Bring together pink grapefruit, strawberries, Triple Sec and a bottle of dry rosé and you’ve got a Rosé Sangria that’s perfect for patio season.
- 1 bottle of dry rose wine
- 2 shots triple sec liqueur
- 2 pink grapefruits, one juiced, one sliced
- 1 cup red berries (raspberries or strawberries)
- 1 bottle of sparkling water – on the side
- Slice your fruits, add them to the vessel you’ll be serving in along with the triple sec and pink grapefruit juice, and let them stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add your wine and chill, covered for a minimum of an hour, preferably overnight. The longer the better.
- Serve chilled, with ice if you like, and a bottle of sparkling water on the side, should you need to spitzer it up. Perhaps if you’re trying to make it through the afternoon and into the evening without needing a little lie down. Pace yourself. We won’t judge.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Modern
Keywords: Rose Sangria Recipe, Rose Sangria