Tangy spice and fresh flavour, Mexican Grilled Corn Salsa a summer condiment for added dimension to burgers, salads and tacos.
- 2 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 6 green onions
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- salt & pepper – to taste
- Blanch corn in hot water for about 3 minutes, until kernels are bright yellow, then immedaily cool in ice water and reserve cold until needed. Coat corn and green onions with light cooking oil and grill both over a hot grill to char lightly (or to your liking). Remove and cool.
- Cut kernels from the corn cob. Chop green onions and combine both in a small bowl along with lime juice and spices. Reserve until needed.
- Category: Condiment
- Cuisine: Mexican