Cooked at a high temperature for a short time Baked Eggs with Bacon & Cheese makes an easy, fast option for brunch, lunch or a sexy breakfast in bed. Because eggs are… amazing!
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked & chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper or well-greased tin foil.
- Separate your eggs, whites in one bowl, and the two yokes in separate bowls. Whisk whites to firm peeks either by hand or with a mixer. With a spatula, gently fold the bacon and cheese into your whites, so as not to deflate the meringue. Divide whites into equal mounds on a baking sheet, create a little hollow in the center to later receive the yoke.
- Bake egg whites at 425°F (220°C) for 3 minutes and then place the yolk in the center well of each and bake for another 3 to 5 minutes (depending on how you like your eggs).
- Season with salt and pepper and a hint of chives or finely chopped green onions. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 - 8 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baked Eggs